Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Greatest Show On Earth

Whoah! I've got some serious catching up to do. These past two to three weeks have been really busy around the Sorenson household. To spare you from having to read a blog entry a mile long (because let's face it, I know we all have things we need to be doing apart from sitting in front of a computer for hours on end) I'm going to break up the events into a few posts of the next couple of day. Plus that gives me a reason to post every day.

So, February 3rd, I took Elijah to see his first circus (thanks to my awesome sister for getting us tickets). He had a blast. We were only 8 rows up from the ring so we had excellent seats.

It was cold outside so I put my jacket on Elijah while we were waiting for the doors to open. I thought he looked so cute with it on!

This was taken the day before the circus when we went to the box office to get our tickets.

Elijah got a snowcone in an elephant bowl. It's so cute!

When the elephants came into the ring, Elijah held up his elephant bowl. He was so excited.

The show this year was called "Dragons" so they had these little cars they would drive around the ring that looked like dragons (or as Elijah calls them, dinosaurs).

The elephants entering the ring. Isn't the little baby one soooo cute? I want it!

When we went to my mom's house after the circus, Elijah decided he wanted to be the Ringmaster and out on his own circus. So he put on his top hat from the circus, got out his toy elephant and put on an awesome show with the help of his lovely assistants, Mommy and Nanny!

No comments:

Post a Comment