Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside.

Ok, new blog. And my goal is to actually keep this one going all year (and hopefully even longer). Please comment if you can; it motivates me to write more.

We had the first snow of the year here in South Carolina. The most we've had since 1989. I measured 7 inches in some parts of our yard. Then early this morning, the ice set in. The roads are pretty much not driveable. Elijah and I both fell walking down our front porch stairs.

Eric had to go to work on a delay this morning at 10 o'clock. He had to scrape about 2 inches of ice and snow off of my car first. The ice makes for good sledding though, which is exactly what we are going to do later on this evening when Eric gets home. There should be some pretty good pictures with that too ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment