Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Festivities

Ok, I am a slacker. I admit it. Wow! Has it really been almost 5 months since I've last posted?!?!?! I'm going to fix that. I don't think I have any steady followers anyway.

Yesterday was a beautiful Memorial Day. We had a cookout with some friends and family. I'm so thankful to those who have served and still are serving in the military for all they do. Because of their sacrifices, we could enjoy a lazy Monday afternoon playing on the sprinkler and just relaxing on the front porch with our friends. Thank you!

Miss Isabel looking slightly unamused.

Kyler and Elijah getting ready to play in the ball pit.

Cinder licking the water off of the net.
Kyler wanted his picture taken.
Amber forcing a smile.

Adrienne rocks out on the ukelele.
Elijah showing off the barbeque chips on his mouth he's saving for later.

1 comment: